As we park the Mokka in the garage every day, 1 of the tiles right at the front of the garage cracked and then over time it fell apart and i have been meaning to replace it for a while. Ethan and I had to find a replacement tile first as i couldnt remember where i had stored them, we found 1 in the end and started to smash the rest of the tile up. I got to use my new chisel bits for my SDS drill, it got all of the old adhesive off the concrete floor. This time i bedded the tile on silicone to see if it would help and the grouted the gaps around the edge. Ethan was a great help smashing the old tile and then using the sponge to take away any excess grout. Later that evening Rachel parked the car in the garage and the tile didnt even move.