Initially we were going to just paint the plasterboards, but after fitting them and seeing the potential to how good the room could be if done properly, we decided to plaster the room. We mixed a bag of plaster at a time, got it onto the walls and then troweled it up, the 1st bag was ok, but as the room started to heat up and the sections we were plastering were getting more complicated the plaster went off quicker which made it really had to trowel up. When we got to the cupboard the plaster was going off as we were putting it on, so we had to get it as smooth as we could. It turned out quite well considering we are not plasters, this is only the 2nd time i have done plastering.