Dad came over today to help get the shed finished. We started off by getting the mold of the inside of the shed after we constructed it when it was wet. We then fitted black guttering which matched in with the houses around it. We then got the power connected so we now have lights in there. I had got an oiled filled radiator, so we got that mounted and wired in, so we could get the shed dried out. I had 2 spare down lights left over from doing the garage so we fitted them on the outside and it looks great at night. After fitting it with a sign that Ethan got me and letting it dry out a bit, we painted it with some oil based stain block paint.